As a Microsoft Windows user, you may face the situation of getting an error message while you access any specific account in your operating system. Actually, this error is occurring, because the windows operating systems cannot read your specific user profile. In fact, when you update the windows operating system, your user profile files may be corrupted or it can be affected by the malware or viruses. This error message is shown as the user profile service failed the logon in your system and sometimes, it also appears like the user profile cannot be loaded. Whatever it may be, you need to solve this issue to access your profile in the best manner.
Solving the user profile service failed the logon error
When it comes to solving the issue of this user profile problem, there are different ways available. In that manner, you can restore your computer to the past working point and make some changes in the registry entries. Otherwise, you can create a new user profile to open.
However, this problem can be easily processed by accessing the safe mode of your windows operating system. For this purpose, you need to follow the below steps.
- Initially, you need to restart your system by pressing the F8 key repeatedly until you get the advanced boot menu.
- In that menu, you need to choose the safe mode with networking to get the access to safe mode with the internet connection.
- After that, you need to click the system restore option from start menu or type rstrui.exe and click show more restore points.
- Then, you need to select the nearest restore point by looking the dates and press finish button.
- Finally, your system will be rebooted and you can get the login to your windows in a normal mode.