Many students in schools and colleges are eager to learn lots of new words in English day after day. They are willing to identify the right meaning of an unknown word and how they can use such words in relevant sentences. They try to find the meaning of the word vivacious. They have to bear in mind that vivacious means animated, lively or exuberant.
In general, many individuals use the vivacious adjective to describe a person who is full of life or very zestful. An attractive woman can be described by vivaciousness. This is because she feels the enthusiasm and high spiritedness. You can use a vivacious in a sentence when you know the right meaning and what you wish to describe in your sentence.
A good example for vivacious in a sentence
It is the right time to know grammatical forms of vivacious at first. Vivacious is an adjective. Vivaciously is an adverb of vivacious. Vivaciousness and vivacity are nouns of vivacious. If you listen to the following examples with the vivacious word, then you can identify and ensure how to use vivacious in each sentence properly.
- He looks at a vivacious young woman.
- Your aunt is a vivacious person beyond doubt.
- Listen to this song and enjoy the vivacious rhythm in detail.
- She impressed others immediately because of being vivacious self.
This is advisable to learn how you can use the word vivaciously in sentences. The following examples reveal these sentences.
- She has enough energy to chat with him vivaciously.
- He likes to speak vivaciously about the natural world.
- An experienced novelist does not fail to write a novel vivaciously.
- He has planned to get down on his knees and express his love vivaciously for her.
- A celebrity in a party smiled vivaciously.